counter easy 

hit Griffin Books PDF Free: Download Muffin Top (A BBW Romantic Comedy) PDF Free

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Download Muffin Top (A BBW Romantic Comedy) PDF Free

Muffin Top (A BBW Romantic Comedy) PDF
By:Avery Flynn
Published on 2018-10-29 by Entangled: Amara


The only thing about me that’s a size zero is the filter on my mouth. I’ve got a big personality, a big rack, and a big number on the scale. And I’m perfectly fine with that. But when some random guy suggests I might not be eating alone if I’d ordered a salad instead of a hamburger I’m shocked silent, which is a feat, trust me. That brings us to one sexy fireman named Frankie Hartigan. He’s hot. He’s funny... And he’s just apologized for being late for our “date” then glared at the fat-shaming jerk. Next thing I know, he’s sitting down and ordering himself dinner. I have no problem telling him I don’t need a pity date...unless of course it’s to my high school reunion next week. Oops where did that last bit come from? And what do I do now that he’s said yes?! Because this is no make-over story, and I think Frankie is using me for something. I just have to figure out what... Each book in the Hartigans series is STANDALONE: * Butterface * Muffin Top

This Book was ranked at 18 by Google Books for keyword Romantic Comedy.

Book ID of Muffin Top (A BBW Romantic Comedy)'s Books is -idoDwAAQBAJ, Book which was written byAvery Flynnhave ETAG "OBRZ4nrQc5o"

Book which was published by Entangled: Amara since 2018-10-29 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is 9781640634589 and ISBN 10 Code is 1640634584

Reading Mode in Text Status is true and Reading Mode in Image Status is false

Book which have "200 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under CategoryFiction

Book was written in en

eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is falseand in ePub is true

Book Preview


Download Muffin Top (A BBW Romantic Comedy) PDF Free

Download Muffin Top (A BBW Romantic Comedy) Books Free

Download Muffin Top (A BBW Romantic Comedy) Free

Download Muffin Top (A BBW Romantic Comedy) PDF

Download Muffin Top (A BBW Romantic Comedy) Books

No comments:

Post a Comment